The Tudor Rose Bed and Breakfast provides the perfect setting for your Colorado luxury mountain vacation. This majestic country manor resides proudly atop a ridge and is surrounded by 37 acres of pinon pines. Planning a romantic getaway in Colorado? What could be more romantic than 360 degree views of the Rocky Mountains by day and a sky full of stars at night? The B&B Inn offers lodging with the tranquility and seclusion of the mountains while having easy access to downtown Salida, CO only 1 1/2 miles away.
Our amenities include:
- 37 acres of pinon pines
- ¾ mile hiking trail on property
- 1890’s original homestead on the property
- Numerous outdoor shaded swings
- Landscaped backyard
- Quiet secluded privacy
- Access to public land from our property
- Commanding 360 degree views of the Colorado Rocky Mountains by day and a sky full of stars at night
- Easy access to downtown Salida, Colorado only 1 1/2 miles away
- Overly large guest rooms
- Spacious common areas
- Expansive deck with hot tub and views of the Sangre de Christo Mountain Range and Arkansas River canyon. Hot tub is only available to our B&B guests.
- Many types of birds make their home here, including our hummingbirds and you may see deer, perhaps elk, coyotes, rabbits among other critters.
- Six distinctive guest rooms are offered on the upper and lower levels, all have private baths
- Many bath amenities and luxurious robes
- All rooms have Satellite TV, DVD/CD players, mini-fridges and local phone.
- Free wireless Internet
- The upper level rooms all have magnificent views and they open to a landing that overlooks the grand curved oak staircase and the 2 1/2 story foyer with waterfall.
- Full breakfast at two seatings each morning
- Afternoon refreshments
There's lots to do near The Tudor Rose!
When enjoying your stay at the Tudor Rose, there are all sorts of ways to spend your time. You can simply sit on our deck and enjoy the views, soak in our hot tub under the starry skies …or enjoy the many activities in the area such as Whitewater Rafting, Skiing, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Snowmobiling and 4-Wheeling. Additionally, we have some specials that focus on romance such as: our Valentine’s Day Package. And of course, there is always our ever-popular Sweetheart package that is available year-round. We can also add balloons, flowers or a bottle of chilled bubbly to any of our rooms, just let us know. Check back often... because you never know when something special is going on!