We are very proud to announce the opening of our luxurious Colorado cabins, nestled in the pinons with nothing but views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
Only 1 1/2 miles to Downtown Salida
If you are searching for a Colorado cabin rental in Salida, Colorado, be sure to consider our chalets as your lodging alternative. Offering so much more than a typical cabin rental, these chalets are the perfect headquarters for your Rocky Mountain family vacation. Each Chalet will sleep up to six in three queen-size beds and features two baths, a cozy fireplace, and full kitchen. The Great Room has 20’ vaulted ceilings covered in knotty pine, and it features massive windows facing the mountains and surrounding views. A very large fireplace, TV with DVD and CD, overstuffed couch, and chairs highlight this room.
Now with Air Conditioning !!
The full kitchen is well equipped with refrigerator, gas stove/oven, microwave, coffee pot, all pots and pans, and table service for six. Cooking meals will be a cinch!
A master bedroom downstairs with ¾ bath offers privacy for two. As you go up the staircase with a beautiful log railing to the loft area, you will find two queen beds and a full bath, offering sleeping accommodations for 4 more.
Two opening skylights offer awesome views of the night sky as well as ventilation. These also have day/night shades for the late sleepers. Stone tile, locally crafted, peeled log railing, custom cabinetry, and furniture complement these comfortable chalets.
Be sure to enjoy the peace, quiet, and secluded location of these Colorado rental cabins after experiencing the solitude of a relaxing, guided fly fishing experience with our local fishing experts, Arkanglers.
Click HERE to visit VRBO.com
Check out our other Chalet discount packages by clicking HERE
- All linens and towels for six
- Fully equipped kitchen for all of your cooking needs with all cookware and table service for six
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper, soaps, and shampoo
- Cleaning supplies
- Satellite TV with DVD player
- Free wireless high-speed Internet
- Outdoor gas grill
- Sorry, breakfast is not included
- 2-night minimum stay, maximum of 6 per Chalet
- No indoor smoking, no outdoor fires
- Chalets are pet friendly, additional policies for pets, contact us for details
- Chalet #5 is ADA compatible
- 30 days or more needed to cancel a reservation with a $50 cancellation fee
- Less than 30 days, but more than 14 days notice, your 50% deposit is non-refundable, unless the Chalet is re-rented, then your deposit is refunded less a $50 cancellation fee
- Less than 14 days notice, you will be charged in full, unless the Chalet is re-rented, then your deposits will be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee